• Welcome to ZooBC Forum - ADVANCING BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY - by Blockchain Zoo.

BBH#18 Product Design & Branding for Blockchain Technologies - Dennis Roelofsen

Started by Rohan, October 07, 2019, 03:07:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rohan

Blockchain technology represents an incredible technological breakthrough. However, to get blockchain in the hands of the masses, we need to focus on human-centric design thinking. Join us for another Blockchain Beyond Hype interview where we dive into design thinking for the blockchain space. Our guest is Dennis Roelofsen, Founder & Strategy Director at Yura Agency. We explored current blockchain design challenges preventing mass adoption and some ways to overcome these challenges. We discussed topics such as how to create an innovative brand, how to integrate a more human-centric design, explored design thinking methodologies that Dennis leverages, and covered strategies to improve a brand's position in the market!

Read the full interview here: https://blogchainzoo.com/product-design-and-branding-for-blockchain/ (https://blogchainzoo.com/product-design-and-branding-for-blockchain/)

BBH Guest
- Dennis Roelofsen, Founder & Strategy Director at Yura Agency
Dennis is running a creative digital agency Yura dedicated to building brands in innovation and technology. He is driving business results through the combination of creativity, strategy, and technology. Because every brand is a digital brand. Dennis works with startups, STOs and ICOs, blockchain, and tech-driven companies.
Design is not just what it looks like and feels like. Design is how it works.

Christine

For me, the interest in technology was already as it's what I do for a living. Blockchain and altcoin has certainly lead me to learn more about economics and convinced me to try my hand at investing beyond standard retirement contributions.

How about you?

Community Support

Quote from: Christine on October 10, 2019, 03:08:15 PM
For me, the interest in technology was already as it's what I do for a living. Blockchain and altcoin has certainly lead me to learn more about economics and convinced me to try my hand at investing beyond standard retirement contributions.

How about you?

Hi Christine! That is good, to learn more and try new things : ) I think we all do connected in and by technology. Blockchain indeed is a breakthrough so yes, i think we all here have spurred our interest in it.