• Welcome to ZooBC Forum - ADVANCING BLOCKCHAIN TECHNOLOGY - by Blockchain Zoo.

BBH#5 Centralized vs Decentralized Exchanges - Artur Zaharov

Started by Rohan, September 12, 2019, 10:50:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rohan

When the storm of cryptocurrencies came, many cryptocurrency exchanges arose, facilitating convenient trading on their platforms. Though efficiency is being provided, some may forget the security risk related to keeping all the funds in a centralized manner. In the fifth episode of Blockchain Beyond Hype, we spoke with Artur Zaharov, the Product Manager of the peer-to-peer cryptocurrency exchange Hodl Hodl, about the pros and cons of the centralized and decentralized exchanges.

Read the full interview here:
https://blockchainzoo.com/centralized-versus-decentralized-exchanges/ (https://blockchainzoo.com/centralized-versus-decentralized-exchanges/)

BBH Guest
- Artur Zaharov, Product Manager at Hodl Hodl
Artur has years of experience in the cryptocurrency world by joining different projects in various forms. From the very first time he entered the industry back in 2016, Artur has always been fascinated by the potential, the value, and the future of cryptocurrency. Currently, he is a Product Manager of the peer-to-peer exchange and a facilitator of meet-ups in all across the globe.
Design is not just what it looks like and feels like. Design is how it works.

tyga

I been told by someone I consider much wiser that this may be a good time to put the virtual tools down for a while and take a break from all this BTC madness.
It's easy to become obsessed with the ecosystem, fretting about every piece of bad press and price correction that comes past.
It's easy to become so consumed by this, and unless it's your legitimate full time job not a healthy lifestyle to maintain for an extended period of time.
So I'm putting my BTC on hodl, shutting down the laptop and going off to spend time with friends and family for a change. No mobile tracking apps, no e-mail alerts - nothing.

Time to reclaim my life for a while, I suggest you do the same if you can.

duffy

nice man, I'm happy for you

tammy

lets make it Martin Luther King day.  we're thru with the reminder of racism.  we want something new and progressive!